HCPC Defence Barristers were successful in persuading the HCPC investigating committee that our client had no case to answer. We were successful in persuading the HCPC investigating committee that our client had no case to answer. Our client, a social worker, had faced a number of allegations relating to failure to safeguard a service user in her care. In advance of consideration by the Investigating Committee, we had assisted in preparing a full statement and reflection and made legal submissions on our client’s behalf. The committee found that in the circumstances there was no realistic prospect of a finding of impaired fitness to practise and no case to answer.
NEED HELP?DON'T DELAY -
CONTACT US OR CALL NOW!
020 7060 1775
- HCPC failing to meet six Fitness to Practise standards
- Government proposals to reform HCPC fitness to practise process
- Reflective practice – The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- HCPC Social Worker – no case to answer before the investigating committee
- We secure a finding of no case to answer for radiographer